to a lack of funding, PKCTG is unable to plan any further MiDAS training courses.
For further information please contact
at the Community Transport Unit, P&K Council,
137 Glover Street, Perth PH2 0JB 01738 477374
MiDAS Driver's registration form
PKCTG hold MiDAS Training Courses for Voluntary Organisations in Perth and Kinross
on a regular basis.
Not having D1 on your licence carries some restrictions, but
for voluntary drivers this is normally acceptable. Further information is available below.
- The first part of any MiDAS
Course consists of a presentation and theory test.
- The second part is a practical
- Anyone interested in receiving MiDAS Training must be 21 years
of age or older, have held a full licence for two years and must have D1 entitlement on their driving licence.
Please be prepared to provide the following details:
- The Organisation you represent
- Your Full name
- Your Full
- Your Telephone number (including mobile)
- Your e.mail address
- Photocopies of both parts of your driving licence
- Please contact PKCTG for participation costs.
A full programme for the day will be issued to you as soon as possible.
ALL SUCCESSFUL PARTICIPANTS WILL BE ISSUED WITH A CERTIFICATEIf you are interested in receiving MiDAS training or have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact PKCTG
using the details below.
CTA MiDAS without D1 issues 2011
CTA Incidental Driving without D1