to a lack of funding, PKCTG is unable to plan any further MiDAS training courses.
For further information please contact
at the Community Transport Unit, P&K Council,
137 Glover Street, Perth PH2 0JB 01738 477374
MiDAS Driver's registration form
MiDAS Training Courses for Voluntary Organisations in Perth and Kinross.
Not having D1 on your licence carries some restrictions, but for voluntary drivers this is normally
acceptable. Further information is available below.
- The first part of any MiDAS Course consists of a presentation
and theory test.
- The second part is a practical driving assessment.
- Anyone interested in receiving MiDAS Training must be 21 years of age or older, have held a full licence
for two years and must have D1 entitlement on their driving licence.
Please be prepared to provide the following details:
Organisation you represent
- Your Full name
- Your Full address
- Your Telephone number (including mobile)
- Your e.mail address
of both parts of your driving licence
- A full programme for the day will be issued to you as
soon as possible.
ALL SUCCESSFUL PARTICIPANTS WILL BE
ISSUED WITH A CERTIFICATE
CTA MiDAS without D1 issues 2011
CTA Incidental Driving without D1